Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Peace, hope, comfort

I received one of many cards from my Aunt Beth the other day.  I really liked the sentiment of this card and wanted to share.
Peace, Hope, Comfort
Wishing you peace...the calm that comes from trusting in something beyond yourself
Wishing you hope...the strength that comes from believing in the possibility that happiness lies ahead of you.
Wishing you comfort...the feeling that comes from knowing how much others care for you.

I feel like there is such strength in this message and it is so true to how my heart feels about having peace trusting in God, having hope that this next year will bring good things and I am always comforted by my friends and family including you reading this!   And thanks Aunt Beth and Aunt Debbie for  all the cards week after week!


3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful message and you are so blessed to have the best attitude and outlook! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful message and you are so blessed to have the best attitude and outlook! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete