Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Warrior T-shirts are here!

The warrior t-shirts are here!!  I think they came out great, so I need to get organized and distribute them!  text me or email if you want to stop by and pick yours up, otherwise I will mail when I get a chance, if you need my mailing address to send a check let me know and if I don't have your address to mail yours send it!

I had my appointment with the general surgeon today and he said that he definitely thinks I could have a hernia.  He said he could do exploratory type of surgery and go in and see what is causing the pain or he could order a scan to check it out, um yeah option B please!  We tried to see if during my PET scan next month they could do a cut of that area to see if it's a hernia but apparently they said they can't do that.  Now I am awaiting for scheduling to call me to set up an MRI instead.  I am kind of glad because this way I can find out sooner what we're dealing with.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah, I sent you a check today! I'll have to send you my new address to mail the tshirt to :)
    I'm so glad you are getting the hernia dealt with. Continue the good fight and staying as strong as you are! You continue to amaze me.. I am SO happy your diet is working :-D If you ever want to share vegan sweet treats let me know :)
    XO, Brenna

    ReplyDelete