Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

scrabble mania

I think I am officially playing 17 different people on words with friends, so bear with me if I take forever.  And I am pretty sure I am losing almost every game so even though I've only had one treatment I'm going to claim Chemo brain!  Although if all of you have been playing this forever on there, perhaps I will get better with all my practice!

And no I am still not joining facebook, so I can't play anyone on there, sorry!  Still not desperate enough!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leah,

    Hope your day is going well. Words with friends can be played through Zynga; you don't have to play through Facebook. And yes, the more you play, the more tricks you learn and the better you get at it. So you too must be patient with us seasoned players and don't get frustrated if we keep beating you!

    PS love the fall pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lose words with friends even when I go on the help site. I stink at that game! I am boycotting it. I am a bejewled blitz queen however.

    ReplyDelete